Museum and Heritage :
- La Pulperie de Chicoutimi, regional museum of Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean: The history of the navigation and the tourisme in the region
- Petite Maison Blanche museum and Saguenay flood museum in the district of Chicoutimi
- Nature Museum in Sainte-Rose-du-Nord
- Sir-William-Price History Center in the disctrict of Jonquière
- The Fjord Museum in the district of La Baie
- Masthteuiatsh Native American Museum to discover the Pekuakamiulnuatsh culture
- Marine Mammals Interpretation Center(CIMM) of Tadoussac
- Interpretation Centre of the flats and the rehabilitation of birds(CIBRO) in Saint-Fulgence
- Louis-Hémon Museum and the resort of Maria-Chapdelaine in Péribonka
- Cheddar Cheese Museum of Saint-Prime
Nature and Outdoor:
- Visit of the Gardens of Normandin
- The salmons passage of Rivière-à-Mars in La Baie
- Parc Aventure Cap Jaseux in Saint-Fulgence
- High Ropes of Saint-Félicien
- Visit of the Scullion Gardens in l'Ascension-de-Notre-Seigneur
- Park and promenade of la Rivière-aux-Sables in Jonquière
Sports and Adventure Tourism:
- Organisaction : expeditions, discoveries and customized trips
- Fjord en kayak in l'Anse-Saint-Jean
- Centre Torrent offers kayak tours on the Fjord in the district of Jonquière
Arts Crafts and Exhibitions:
- Arts and Crafts boutique Au courant d'art à Chicoutimi
- The art gallery La Corniche in Chicoutimi
- Le Lobe is mainly devoted to support the production and the diffusion of contemporary art projects realized in residence
- L'Espace Virtuel; The center presents visual art exhibitions, organizes performance events, sound experiments, special projects and training workshops
- The art gallery Séquence: Professional Artists center located in Saguenay
- National Exhibitions Center (CNE) on top of le Mont Jacob in Jonquière
Cruises and aquatic activities:
- H20 expédition et aventure: Outdoors and aquatic activities packages
- Fjord Saguenay Cruises (Used to be Croisière Marjolaine)
- Dam-en-Terre Resort in Alma. They offer cruises on "La Tournée" boat.
Itineraries and tours:
- Visit all of th 33 craftsman of the ÉCONOMUSÉE du Québec network directly in their workshop
- Museums and history lover? Visit the Museum network of Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean which regroup museums, historical sites and interpretation centers and regional exhibitions.
- Come aboard of the Touristic Bus which connect the districts of Saguenay and offers 2 animated tours
- The countryside road and cheesemakers of Lac-Saint-Jean it is 7 cheese shops, 4 local products boutiques, 7 country-style accomodation sites and 4 interpretation activities and farm visits. Something to delight the whole family!
- Immerse yourself of nature by visiting the National Parks of Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean: National Park of Saguenay, Marine Park of Saguenay-Saint-Laurent, National Park of Monts-Valin and the National Park of La Pointe-Tallion.
- Cyclists at heart? Follow the 256 km of the Véloroute des Bleuets d ; a free tour adapted for every levels; from beginners to professionals.
- You may go on "La Route Verte", the most beautiful ''véloroute'' of the world with more than 4000 km cycle paths.
- Begin the pilgrimage of le pèlerinage de "Notre-Dame Kapatakan", 215 km between Rivière Éternité and the Lac Bouchette. Dare travel through this little ''Compostelle'' of Saguenay which length 6 days or more.
Family entertainment and attractions:
- Zoo sauvage de Saint-Félicien: conservation center of boreal biodiversity
- The historical village of Val-Jalbert in Chambord, a veritable antique village.
- Odyssée des Bâtisseurs Theme Park in Alma
- The Cave Park Le Trou de la Fée in Desbiens
- The Old-Port of Chicoutimi
- The New-France site in Saint-Félix-d'Otis. It offers several activities relied on the time of the New-France.